During this transitional era for both settlement planning and the primary and secondary structured settlement markets, participating professionals are fortunate to have multiple educational opportunities this Fall to update and expand their knowledge.
- Stetson SNT Conference - October 15-17 in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- AANLCP Annual Conference - October 24-27 in Atlanta.
- NSSTA Fall Meeting - October 28-30 - La Jolla, California.
- NASP Annual Conference - November 4-6 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Evolve QSF Symposium - November 13-14 in Memphis.
Webinar - ASNP's 12-part Settlement Planning webinar series beginning October 1 and ending March 18, 2015.
Certification Program - NSSTA's 2014 Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC) Professional Certification Program - October 15-19 at the University of Notre Dame.
ACA Seminar - NBI's Affordable Care Act (ACA): Impact on Injury Settlements seminar - offered in multiple cities on alternative dates.
- NAELA Journal Fall 2014 - focuses on Guardianship issues.
- AANLCP Journal Fall 2014 - includes a survey and study of nurse life care planner roles.
Book Update - Release 56 of "Structured Settlements and Periodic Payment Judgments" (S2P2J) will be published latter this Fall.
S2KM will provide subsequent blog reports summarizing many of these programs and written materials.
For past S2KM reporting about professional educational conferences, see the structured settlement wiki.